Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Announcing Kent's New Teaching Ministry

I'm excited to announce my new teaching and discipleship ministry:
Making Life Count Ministries 

Have you ever wondered how we got the Bible? Do you have questions about Bible end-time prophecies, how to answer cults, or how to answer evolution? The answers are all on our new website www.makinglifecount.net  Please bookmark the site and forward it to others. We have over 130 studies on the site with many more to be added.
  • Each week I'll add new Bible studies.
  • Each week I'll send out a new devotional.
  • Each week I'll add a new video Bible teaching (20-25 minutes).
Do you want to start a Bible study in your home?  Please email me and I'll show you how to get started. kent @kentcrockett.com  I'm especially interested in hearing from people in foreign countries.

I'd also love to speak at your church or event.  Just contact me and let me know.--Kent

Making Life Count Ministries
P.O. Box 680174
Prattville, Alabama 36068